How it Works
Our simple 3 step process gives you a hassle free way to get cash for your phones and tablets.
STEP ONE - Complete your order
- Search for your device to get an ‘up to’ website valuation
- Choose your payment method (bank transfer or cheque)
- Print a freepost label or request a freepost pack
STEP two - Post your device
- Deactivate Apple products from your iCloud account
- Wipe all of the data from your device but if you forget to do this, no worries, we will wipe it for you when we receive the device.
- Use the packaging we provide in our freepost pack or if you cannot wait for the freepost pack, feel free to use your own packaging. Either way, make sure that your Order ID number is displayed either on the address label or pop a note inside of the package.
- Take the package to your local Post Office and ask for a proof of posting receipt and/or tracking reference number
STEP Three - Get Paid
Upon receipt of your device at MobileCashMate, we will send you an email to confirm that we have booked your order on to our system. Your device will then be tested by our inspection team. Our checks are thorough and include a full functionality test and inspection of physical condition.
Once condition is determined we will do one of two things;
- Pay you the full website 'up to' price, if your device is as new condition
- Email you a final valuation price based on the condition of your device. You will have the choice to accept or reject this price and should you choose to reject, we will send your device back to you completely free of charge. However, it should be noted that we guarantee to offer you the best price in the recycling market based on the condition of your device so think carefully before asking for your device back. We are unable to hold prices once a device is sent back to you.
Bank transfer payments are faster transactions but you must click to accept the price before 2pm (weekdays only) to receive the funds by midnight that same day. Transactions processed after this time will be paid into your account by midnight the following day.
Cheques are posted out by second class Royal Mail on the same day that we process your device and/or you accept the final valuation price (orders must have been processed before 2pm to get same day posting, otherwise, cheques will be posted out the following day).