We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We will collect personal information such as your name, address, contact information including email address and any other relevant information. In order to process payments to you, we may need to collect your bank account details and paypal information.
What we do with the information we gather
All data is securely stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Data is used for the following purposes:
- Registering an account on this website
- Processing your sale transaction
- Internal record keeping, after sales service and improving our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax, post, SMS and MMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Data is handled and stored in line with data protection legislation. We are registered under the Data Protection Act. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
In order to process your sale transaction effectively, we may provide information about you to our employees and agents of MCM.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at MCM, Units 8-9 Long Acre Trading Estate, Aston, Birmingham, B7 5JD.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to MCM, Units 8-9 Long Acre Trading Estate, Aston, Birmingham, B7 5JD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.